For the first time ever, I am excited to offer Mother’s Day mini sessions in Columbus area, right before Mother’s Day! In every family session, I of course take photos of “mom&kids”. You may have seen that I am doing Spring Mini Sessions in Columbus, a week before these session. However, with Mother’s day Mini Sessions, I want to dedicate a day, to just mothers and their little ones. This will be a day which you snuggle, read books, play, run around… whatever you want to do with your little ones in front of my camera. Just you and them! I also would love to take a headshot of you, single shots of them:)
As a mother of 2, I am also guilty of not getting in those photos enough. And when I get a photo of me with my kids, i truly cherish them; it’s like a BIG gift given to me:) Those photos are also great gifts that you will be leaving to kids; not to mention that they also make great gifts for grandparents and a great Mother’s day gift for yourself:)
So, without further due, please find all the information for Mother’s day mini sessions below:
- Mother’s day mini sessions will be held on May 4th afternoon, towards sunset. In case of spring showers, we will either move the sessions to the morning of May 4th or to May 5th so when booking, please make sure you are flexible that weekend.
- Sessions are 15 min. session and the fee is $150 including 15 digital files in an online gallery with print rights. I require a non-refundable $50 deposit and only a paid deposit will secure your spot. The remaining amount is due on session date.
- Grandmother’s are welcome. Session fee covers up to 4 people and it’s additional $15/ per person.
- You will receive a gallery within 3-4 days after the session, right before Mother’s day. From this gallery, you will select 15 digital files to be downloaded without any watermark. You will also get the print release of the photos you select and additional files are available to purchase.
- Location will be announced approx. 3-4 days before the session date with all the details. A few options are: Inniswood Metro gardens in Westerville or Highbanks Metro Park in Lewis Center.
- To book, please fill out the form below. You will receive an email from me confirming your time slot, along with an invoice. Please let me know if you have any questions.