Hello! If you’ve seen my post about Fall and Christmas Mini Photo Sessions in Columbus details this year (if not, check HERE), you’ve seen that, for the first time, I will be offering studio mini sessions, additional to outdoor Christmas minis this year. Why?
Well, Columbus weather!
Last year I set up 2 dates for Christmas minis. For the 1st one, we had an incredibly HOT weather for November, and the 2nd one we FROZE! While they are only 15-20 minutes and definitely doable for my clients, once I put 3-4 sessions together back to back, I am the one standing outside for an 90 minutes:) And even I am moving and my body could keep it warm, i still remember how much my hands hurt after an hr of shooting last year, ouch! So, I thought, i would reserve a studio space for December and in case of bad weather, we will just do them inside. Then, when I started searching on this idea, I thought why not offer them for November as well for those who just doesn’t want to risk it:) So I grabbed 2 friends’ families, and my kids and did a test run and I LOOOOVE how the photos turned out!
I am planning to keep the decorations pretty close to this setup, and maybe add 3 things: a letter board, a few gift boxes and some ornaments on the tree. Anddd maybe hot chocolate- ok ok, cookies too:) They will be so adorable and cozy that I am thinking that I may even have my family’s photos taken here:)
Please find all the photos from my Christmas mini session trial run below. If you would like to pick a spot, you can find all the details, and booking form at the end of this post:)
CHRISTMAS STUDIO MINI SESSIONS, COLUMBUS/OH
- As can be seen below, Christmas Studio Mini sessions will held on Nov. 11th morning.
- These will be 15 minute sessions and includes 15 digital files that you can choose from an online gallery. The total session fee is $150. I require a non-refundable, non-transferable $50 retainer fee and only a paid retainer will secure your spot. The remaining amount is due on session date as cash, check or credit card (%3 fee applies for credit card)
- Photos come with print releases and additional photos will be available to purchase.
- Studio location is in Downtown Columbus.
- To book, please fill out the form below. Looking forward to hearing from you! ps: if you still prefer outdoor sessions, I do offer them! You can find details on those in HERE
I hope I covered all your questions:) If you have more, or I missed something, don’t hesitate to contact me Happy holiday season everybody <3